8 days – Independent Christmas tour for families
This action packed independent Christmas holiday is perfect for families looking for a magical experience in Finland. Taking part in safaris with huskies and snowmobiles and a visit to a real reindeer farm, you have got the main modes of transport covered.
With snowshoeing, children’s snowmobiles, cookie baking, a private visit with Santa and his elves and lunch in an ice restaurant there is plenty for the whole family to enjoy. Staying in intimate cosy cabins or a family hotel, this tour will give you wonderful family memories to last a lifetime.
Head out to make Christmas wishes by the magic Christmas tree, toast marshmallows around the fire and bake traditional Finnish cookies together
Meet Santa on your own private family visit
Enjoy a Christmas buffet before Santa arrives with a sack full of presents
Lunch in a snow hotel and eat on tables and chairs made of ice
Adventure out in the the winter wonderland, snowmobiling, husky sledding and meet reindeers
Transfers from Kittilä airport (for scheduled flights).
- Return transfers from Kittilä
- Warm winter clothing
- 7 nights full board
- Festive dinner
- Traditional dinner by open fire
- 1 entrance to the Arctic Spa or Aurora Wellness (according to your destination)
- 9 km husky safari
- 20 km snowmobile safari
- Reindeer farm visit with 1.5 km reindeer safari and visit and lunch in the Winter Village
- Snow fun activities & ice fishing
- Cookie baking & gingerbread house
- Elf kota with pancakes
- Santa Visit
- All day tea & coffee for adults
- Soft drinks for children
- Winter clothing provided – Thermal winter suit, winter boots, woolen socks, inner and outer gloves, winter hat and balaclava.
- 24-hour emergency service
- Taxes and service fees
International flight tickets, meals other than described, alcoholic beverages and soft drinks, travel insurance, visas, gratuities and any items of personal nature.